Are you looking for a spiritual home where a warm welcome is extended to all?
- Where camaraderie in our church family touches people’s everyday lives?
- Where an all-loving God embraces everyone?
- Where worship is traditional in style and intellectually curious?
- Where Outreach to the needy carries a strong commitment?
No matter who you are or where you are on your life’s journey, we invite you to experience the warm sense of community that is Foothills Congregational Church.
- Interested in membership at Foothills? February 9, 2020, at 11:30 …
- The dinner starts at 5:00 p.m. on Sunday, January 26 …
- Foothills annual advent event will be at 4 p.m. on …
Sunday, January 26, 2020:
Sermon: “Follow Jesus and Bring Your Fishing Pole…” with the Rev. Dr. Chris Breedlove
Music: Chamber Choir
11:00–Coffee, Tea & Conversation in the Courtyard
11:15–Elementary Choir rehearsal
5:00 p.m.—Annual Meeting and Dinner
Sunday, February 9, 11:30–Inquirers’ Class
Read the full Foothills Weekly Update: This Week at FCC
10:00 a.m. Worship service
10:15 a.m. Children leave for Children’s Program
11:00 a.m. Coffee and fellowship in the courtyard
461 Orange Avenue
Los Altos, CA 94022