Are you looking for a spiritual home where a warm welcome is extended to all?
- Where camaraderie in our church family touches people’s everyday lives?
- Where an all-loving God embraces everyone?
- Where worship is traditional in style and intellectually curious?
- Where Outreach to the needy carries a strong commitment?
No matter who you are or where you are on your life’s journey, we invite you to experience the warm sense of community that is Foothills Congregational Church.
- Join us on Sunday, October 27, at 5:30pm in the …
- Foothills’ Elementary Choir is for youth from Kindergarten through 7th grade who enjoy …
- Read Pastor Chris Breedlove’s article on climate change for the …
Sunday, October 20, 2pm–Blessing of the animals. Bring your furry, feathered, and scaly friends to church!
October 27, 5:30pm—Intergenerational Halloween Party.
Sunday, November 17, 11:30am–Nancy, Dave, and Fred will play a free recital after church in the parish hall. Bring a hearty snack to share beforehand. Music by Krommer, Dring, Dvorak will start at noon.
December 1–Advent event and Los Altos Festival of Lights Parade
December 15–Christmas Pageant during Service
Read the Foothills Weekly Update, including details about this coming Sunday’s Service: This Week at FCC