Are you looking for a spiritual home where a warm welcome is extended to all?
- Where camaraderie in our church family touches people’s everyday lives?
- Where an all-loving God embraces everyone?
- Where worship is traditional in style and intellectually curious?
- Where Outreach to the needy carries a strong commitment?
No matter who you are or where you are on your life’s journey, we invite you to experience the warm sense of community that is Foothills Congregational Church.
- Foothills’ Elementary Choir is for youth from Kindergarten through 7th grade who enjoy …
- Read Pastor Chris Breedlove’s article on climate change for the …
- Saturday of Service – September 7, 2019 An Intergenerational Day …
October 27, 5:30pm–Halloween Party!
December 1–Advent event and Los Altos Festival of Lights Parade
December 15–Christmas Pageant during Service
Read the Foothills Weekly Update, including details about this coming Sunday’s Service: This Week at FCC