Thank you for considering making a gift to Foothills Congregational Church.
Or you can scan this QR Code:
- Credit card payments impose a fee. Please consider increasing your donation by 3% to cover the fee or using the ACH bank transfer option.
- If you wish to send money to a specific cause, use the gift memo on the final payment screen.
Questions? Email [email protected]
Set up a gift in 4 steps:
Screen 1: New Gift Details
Tell us where your gift should go:
- Expenses supports Foothills’ staff, programs, and facilities.
- Outreach supports Foothills’ giving to the local community through our Outreach Board.
- Birthday Fund is a discretionary fund used by our ministers. Suggested donation equal to your age on your birthday.
- Christmas Fund goes to the retirement fund for all United Church of Christ (UCC) clergy.
- Memorial is for the memorial gift fund in memory of someone.
- OGHS stands for One Great Hour of Sharing, our national UCC offering.
- Other – add details in the memo box on the last screen.
Let us know how much you will give and when it should be sent.
Screen 2: Giver details
Enter your contact information or choose to give anonymously.
Screen 3: Payment details
Enter your payment information.
- Credit card and debit card payment options carry a fee. Please consider increasing your donation by 3% to cover the fee. $5 minimum contribution.
- ACH transfer uses bank routing and account numbers. They are found on your checks or online banking account. $0.35 fee.
Screen 4: Summary
Enter your billing information here only giving anonymously or if billing and contact information are different.
Review the details of your gift and submit it. Use the gift memo to designate the funds to a specific cause. These notes are read by Foothills’ treasurer.
Set up an account and save your payment details to easily manage your giving any time.