Church services on Sunday are fully remote! We have moved to a large teleconference meeting on Zoom.
HERE’S HOW TO JOIN:
- Connect on a computer, smart phone or notebook at https://zoom.us/j/885456770 (new link beginning April 5).
- Or call in from a telephone by dialing +1-669-900-6833, wait 2 seconds then type our meetings code with no spaces (here it is with spaces to make it easier to read: 225 511 2613) then #, in other words, type 2255112613#
- The service will also be recorded and posted to the church website for later viewing. Click here for recent sermons.
WHAT YOU’LL SEE WHEN YOU CLICK https://zoom.us/j/2255112613
- A screen will appear with ZOOM in the upper left corner, then a small window will appear on top of that. Click the button in that small window labeled, ‘Open Zoom Meetings.’
- If a window appears with 2 buttons (‘Join with Video’ and ‘Join without Video’), click one or the other, your choice.
- A window will appear that asks about audio. Click the ‘Join with Computer Audio’ button in the middle of the window or, if you want to dial in, click ‘Phone Call’ in the upper left and call one of the numbers listed.
Need some help? Click here for a super easy guide to Zoom.