Foothills offers hybrid Sunday services – you can attend in-person in our sanctuary, or via Zoom.
On June 17, 2021, the Executive Council approved a modification of the protocols for our Sunday church services. Following State of California and the County of Santa Clara COVID-19 health safety rules recommended by the National Center for Disease Control, Foothills’ current safety rules are:
- Masks are required in the sanctuary.
- There will be three feet between each family group or single person.
- The Sanctuary doors and windows will remain open to increase the movement of air.
- Ushers will not pass the collection plates during the service. Please leave your contributions in the baskets provided as you enter the sanctuary.
- The congregation will participate in the responsive reading, and in the recitation of the Lord’s prayer. There will be congregational singing of hymns and the doxology.
- Childcare will be provided in the nursery.
- Hand sanitizer will be made available to those who wish to use it.
- We will continue to ask everyone to register before entering the sanctuary. This will keep us in compliance with the Santa Clara County health mandates.