Dear Members and Friends of Foothills Congregational Church,
You are invited to attend one of several neighborhood meetings being held to plan for the future of Foothills Church.
The purpose of these meetings is to supplement the results of our all church survey, and, in a small group, probe more deeply into what we wish for our future ministry at Foothills, and the qualities and abilities of our next Senior Minister. A facilitator will be provided to lead this discussion along with a scribe to record the information.
Church members have been invited to a meeting in their neighborhood, but are welcome to attend ANY meeting or ANOTHER time if their scheduled meeting is inconvenient.
Here is a list of the times, neighborhoods and hosts where the meetings are being held. Please use your church directory to call or email the host to let them know you’ll be coming. If you don’t have or can’t find your church directory, call the office at 650 948-8430 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sunday, April 10, 2-4 p.m.
- Location: Palo Altos. Host: Thelma Ackley
- Location: Mountain View. Host: Tom & Iris Moran
Saturday, April 16, 2-4 p.m.
- Location: San Jose. Hosts: Richard, Cindy & Laurel Anderson
- Location: Los Altos Hills. Hosts: Bob & Marilyn DeGrasse
Sunday, April 17, 2-4 p.m.
- Location: Cupertino. Host: Linda Thomason
Saturday, April 23, 9:30-11:30 a.m.
- Location: North Los Altos. Host: Nancy Grippo
- Location: SunnyvaleSue & Del Fillmore, Sunnyvale
Sunday, April 24, 2-4 p.m.
- Location: South Los Altos. Hosts: Ann & Bud Oliver
- Ann & Warren Nelson, N. Los Altos
Your presence and your voice is important as we shape the future of Foothills Congregational Church, UCC, so please plan to attend one of these meetings.